Sir Ken Robinson makes the case for a radical shift

I just cant stop myself, TED TV is my link to all that is just and pure and evolutionary and I simply must share the wealth and the good vibrations of hope I feel after watching many of these inspired speakers. So here is another yet never the last......

"Students with restless minds and bodies -- far from being cultivated for their energy and curiosity -- are ignored or even stigmatized, with terrible consequences. "We are educating people out of their creativity," Robinson says. It's a message with deep resonance"
(ted.com)


http://www.ted.com/talks/sir_ken_robinson_bring_on_the_revolution.html

(I apologize......but I cannot seem to get this link to work. You will have to copy and paste it
into your browser.)

No comments:

Post a Comment